Antenna Training in Chennai
Antenna Training in Chennai in radio and electronics, an antenna (plural antennae or antennas), or aerial, is an electrical device that converts electric powered power into radio waves, and vice versa. it’s also used with a radio transmitter or radio receiver.
In transmission, a radio transmitter elements an electric powered current oscillating at radio frequency (i.e. an excessive frequency alternating modern (ac)) to the antenna’s terminals, and the antenna radiates the strength from the modern-day as electromagnetic waves (radio waves).
In reception, an antenna intercepts some of the electricity of an electromagnetic wave so that you can produce a tiny voltage at its terminals, that is carried out to a receiver to be amplified.
Antenna Courses in Chennai is crucial additives of all gadget that uses radio. they’re utilized in systems together with radio broadcasting, broadcast tv, two-way radio, communications receivers, radar, mobile telephones, and satellite communications, as well as other devices along with garage door openers, wi-fi microphones, Bluetooth-enabled devices, wi-fi computer networks, toddler monitors, and RFID tags on products. ..
Antenna Training Course
- Discuss the mathematical and physical background
- Describe antenna radiation
- Master basic definitions of antenna
- Understand the operation
- Carry out planning,
- calculation and design of a wide range
Fundamentals of Antennas
- Antenna Terminology
- Antenna Basics
- Theory and practice of antenna engineering
Popular antenna types
- Antenna applications and electromagnetic properties
- The spectrum of frequencies: 550 kHz to 550 GHz
- VHF, UHF, and microwave regions.
- Mobile communications
- Military applications.
- Electromagnetic wave propagation
- Power flow
Types of Antennas
- Aperture Antennas
- Antenna Arrays
- Resonant antennas
- Traveling wave antennas
- Frequency Independent antennas
- Aperture antennas Phased arrays
- Electrically small antennas
Physics of Different Antenna Types:
- Helical Antennas
- Helical Antennas
- Horn Antennas
- Log Periodic Dipole Arrays
- Low-Noise Antennas
- Broadband Dipoles and Matching Techniques
- Cellular Base Station Antennas
- Dipoles and Monopoles
- Radar Antennas
- Reflector Antennas